Monday, August 24, 2009

Dr Mehmet Oz about health and his new TV Show

Dr. Mehmet Oz's comments in his reply here on tonight's (08/24/09) edition of ABC Nightline and interviewing reporter Diane Sawyer"s question to him about what he'll be thinking of during the first minute before the opening minute of his new upcoming television show which is scheduled to first air on September 14th.


"I'll say I have a chance to play...I have a chance to play in an arena that I never thought I'd be blessed enough to perform in...and I'm hoping it's just a play...and have a good time...because at the end of the day Health is not some onerous, sour and dour message where I chastise you for not doing the right thing. Health is this joyful, blissful experience when you know your living your best life, and your living life - right..now.

http://www.doctoroz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment